Client London City Airport
External and internal refurbishment and improvements works.
Contract value: £164,564
Duration: 4 weeks
The City Net Building is a two storey newly built London City Airport’s supporting building located by the Airports main car park area. It provides office accommodation for HM Customs & Excise and Cargo Services workers.
We were commissioned to provide fast track specification, drawings cJnd contract administration in order to facilitate London City Airport’s general plans and programmes involving extension of this Airport and supporting
The works comprised of:
- External and internal drainage and associated plumbing works.
- Excavation and concrete repair works.
- Provision of new office, store, corridor and toilet facilities.
- Internal and external flooring and concrete repair works.
- Provision of new internal fixture, fitting and coverings.
- Provision of new external and internal floor coverings.
- Internal decoration works.
- Internal and external specialist metalworks.
- Provision of new external and internal electrical and mechanical installations and fittings.
- Provision of new sanitary fittings and internal doors.
- Provision of new roller shutter and scissor lift.